Is there a plugin hook that can be written to allow one to see the current state of all flows?

One thought I have is that this process could look for a configured property, like volatile.delete.strategy that a hook on startup could delete this based on given factors.

One use case would be that something being ingested if is still in the pipeline for over a given period after a restart it may be considered stale. I could think of other use cases similar to this.