Avro >> mail # user >> Incorrect Json schema generated for @java_class

Re: Incorrect Json schema generated for @java_class
I agree with the SpecificCompiler#getStringType() change. I actually have an early draft patch that has this change. As for using the ReflectDatum Reader/Writer, I guess that might be sufficient for some use cases but, unfortunately, it isn't for mine ;). We're using kiji (https://github.com/kijiproject) and I don't have control over the Reader/Writer implementation being used.

I don't want to dirty the Generic/Specific reader/writers but it might be some desirable feature to support JDK classes like the BigDecimal/BigInteger?

--
Alex