HBase >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSSION] Policy proposal for JIRAs opened for unit test failures without patches attached

Re: [DISCUSSION] Policy proposal for JIRAs opened for unit test failures without patches attached
I've talked about updating the jenkins builds in the past to break
them up into a flaky and non-flakey sets.  (it is something I've setup
on an internal jenkins instance). If we do that the the flakey tests
should have jiras until they get fixed.

I can't do this right now but could make some time to work on in
sometime next week.

Jon.

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)