HBase >> mail # user >> Unable to run aggregation using AggregationClient in HBase0.92

Re: Unable to run aggregation using AggregationClient in HBase0.92
Thanks Himanshu and Gary for the quick reply.
After adding the coprocessor class in hbase-site.xml it worked fine.
Actually, i was aware that my coprocessor is not being loaded into region;
hence the exception. But i was expecting the co-processor to be loaded
since i was setting the conf in my code. Does this mean that
"hbase.coprocessor.region.classes" is not a client side configuration? I am
just curious to know why it was not working when i was setting the conf
through code.

Thanks,
Anil Gupta

--