MapReduce, mail # dev - Building and Deploying MRv2

+
Praveen Sripati 2011-06-15, 13:54
+
Thomas Graves 2011-06-15, 14:49
+
Mahadev Konar 2011-06-15, 16:40
+
Praveen Sripati 2011-06-16, 01:43
+
Praveen Sripati 2011-06-16, 01:45
Re: Building and Deploying MRv2
Luke Lu 2011-06-16, 02:25
On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 6:45 PM, Praveen Sripati
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Do I need the avro-maven-plugin? When I ran the below command got the
> error that the pom file was not found. Where do I get the jar and the
> pom files for the avro-maven-plugin? I was able to get the source code
> for them, but not the binaries.
>
> mvn install:install-file
> -Dfile=./avro-maven-plugin/avro-maven-plugin-1.4.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
> -DpomFile=./avro-maven-plugin/avro-maven-plugin-1.4.0-SNAPSHOT.pom

No, you no longer need to install avro-maven-plugin manually. It's
automatically installed via maven, as we switched to  avro 1.5.1.
We'll fix the instruction.

__Luke
+
Praveen Sripati 2011-06-16, 13:10