MapReduce >> mail # dev >> Building and Deploying MRv2

Re: Building and Deploying MRv2
On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 6:45 PM, Praveen Sripati
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Do I need the avro-maven-plugin? When I ran the below command got the
> error that the pom file was not found. Where do I get the jar and the
> pom files for the avro-maven-plugin? I was able to get the source code
> for them, but not the binaries.
>
> mvn install:install-file
> -Dfile=./avro-maven-plugin/avro-maven-plugin-1.4.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
> -DpomFile=./avro-maven-plugin/avro-maven-plugin-1.4.0-SNAPSHOT.pom

No, you no longer need to install avro-maven-plugin manually. It's
automatically installed via maven, as we switched to  avro 1.5.1.
We'll fix the instruction.

__Luke