Pig >> mail # user >> Pig jobs - get stdout and stderr

+
Jeff Yuan 2013-03-20, 21:00
Re: Pig jobs - get stdout and stderr
Hi Jeff,

You're right that those methods in HJob.java throw a
UnsupportedOperationException
now. I think they are simply not implemented yet. Probably, we should.

Thanks,
Cheolsoo
On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 2:00 PM, Jeff Yuan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Is there an interface to get the standard out and standard error
> streams for a pig execution? I'm using the Java interface and directly
> calling PigServer.executeBatch() for example and getting back
> List<ExecJob>. The ExecJob interface has some interface for getSTDOut
> and getSTDError, but any calls to these result in
> UnsupportedOperationException.
>
> Thanks,
> Jeff

+