Chukwa >> mail # user >> Re: What to do after database failures?

Re: What to do after database failures?
The right way to contribute it back is to open a JIRA, describe what
the patch does, and attach it as a file.
We'll try to review and commit it within a couple days, barring problems.

--Ari

--
Ari Rabkin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
UC Berkeley Computer Science Department