Hadoop, mail # dev - [VOTE] Hadoop-1.0.0 release candidate 2

+
Matt Foley 2011-12-08, 19:57
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2011-12-09, 22:47
+
Matt Foley 2011-12-09, 23:26
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2011-12-09, 23:57
+
Matt Foley 2011-12-10, 00:30
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2011-12-10, 00:39
+
Chris K Wensel 2011-12-13, 21:02
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2011-12-10, 02:21
+
Ashutosh Chauhan 2011-12-10, 02:29
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2011-12-10, 03:52
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2011-12-10, 19:23
+
Matt Foley 2011-12-10, 20:24
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2011-12-13, 04:20
+
Matt Foley 2011-12-13, 06:59
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2011-12-10, 06:46
+
Matt Foley 2011-12-14, 02:17
+
Matt Foley 2011-12-16, 08:32
+
Stack 2011-12-16, 17:56
+
Andrew Purtell 2011-12-16, 20:14
+
Mark Holderbaugh 2011-12-14, 13:34
+
Marco Zühlke 2011-12-14, 13:06
+
Matt Foley 2011-12-16, 20:10
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2011-12-17, 02:14
+
Tim Broberg 2011-12-17, 02:44
+
Matt Foley 2011-12-19, 07:18
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2011-12-20, 17:50
+
Arpit Gupta 2011-12-21, 02:39
+
Arun C Murthy 2011-12-22, 18:23
+
Mahadev Konar 2011-12-22, 19:02
+
Chris K Wensel 2011-12-20, 19:05
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2011-12-20, 20:09
+
Matt Foley 2011-12-20, 21:57
+
Chris K Wensel 2011-12-23, 18:28
+
Matt Foley 2011-12-23, 21:50
+
Chris K Wensel 2011-12-24, 00:53
+
Luke Lu 2011-12-23, 22:03
+
Chris K Wensel 2011-12-24, 00:57
+
Tom White 2011-12-22, 22:57
Re: [VOTE] Hadoop-1.0.0 release candidate 3
Matt Foley 2011-12-23, 22:08
And I also vote +1.

I am delighted to announce that the Release 1.0.0 vote has passed, with
count:
    +1:  6 votes, including 3 PMC members
    -1:   no votes

The publication process is underway, and I will announce it on
general@tomorrow, after the required propagation time.

Best regards,
--Matt
Release Manager