Pig >> mail # user >> [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Bill Graham to join Pig PMC

+
Daniel Dai 2013-02-19, 21:48
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2013-02-19, 21:52
+
Prasanth J 2013-02-19, 22:35
+
Cheolsoo Park 2013-02-19, 23:20
Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Bill Graham to join Pig PMC
Thanks guys!

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 3:20 PM, Cheolsoo Park <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Congratulations!
>

> On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 2:35 PM, Prasanth J <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >wrote:
>
> > Congrats Bill!
> >
> > Thanks
> > -- Prasanth
> >
> > On Feb 19, 2013, at 4:52 PM, Prashant Kommireddi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Congrats Bill!

[EMAIL PROTECTED] going forward.*
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-02-20, 02:10
+
Jonathan Coveney 2013-02-20, 09:00
+
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2013-02-20, 14:45
+
Julien Le Dem 2013-02-20, 17:44
+
Aniket Mokashi 2013-02-20, 22:22