Pig >> mail # user >> GSoC 2013

Re: GSoC 2013
Sure. We can implement a graph model using  "WTF: The Who to Follow Service
at Twitter article we can" article.This article's said that in this way
graph can be stored one machine's memory so that every node will read from
HDFS and cache the graph to the memory. Every node is responsible from its
bucket edge to process. I mean it can be splitted. Every node can be
processed its bucket using random walk algorithm for instance. Finally it
can be reduced to get to the final results. I hope it's clear :)

Thanks
Best Regards...