Hadoop, mail # dev - RE: [Vote] Merge branch-trunk-win to trunk

Konstantin Boudnik 2013-03-25, 20:17
It doesn't look like any progress has been done on the ticket below in the
last 3 weeks. And now branch-2 can't be compiled because of

hadoop-hdfs-project/hadoop-hdfs/src/test/java/org/apache/hadoop/hdfs/TestDFSShell.java:[895,15]
WINDOWS is not public in org.apache.hadoop.fs.Path; cannot be accessed from
outside package

That's exactly why I was -1'ing this...
  Cos