Accumulo, mail # dev - Internal Metadata scan timeouts

Re: Internal Metadata scan timeouts
John Vines 2012-08-22, 18:33
This is for writing of init.d scripts, so having it shut down teh whole
shebang is overkill IMO. With the fix I made today, it works fine.

It's moreso the larger consideration if there are other cases where we do
metadata scans with no possibility of feedback to the caller.

John