HBase >> mail # user >> Hbase Replication

Re: Hbase Replication
Hi All,

We are going to setup two clusters(Master-Slave) for disaster recovery.
If Custer1 goes down.. HBase client will connect to Slave Custer2, then I
can use copyTable command to update Cluster1 tables when it is up again
running.

But in case, I loose all my data on Cluster1 !!

What is the best/quickest way to bring data from Cluster2(data size will be
in TBs)?
I will be able to recreate all my tables on Cluster1 with schema stored but
using copyTable for >1000 tables does not sound good.

Master Cluster : 6-7 nodes (say)
Slave Cluster : 2 nodes (with larger disk sizes for data replication from
master)

Need Advice.
Thanks,

--