Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Use hadoop.relaxed.worker.version.check to allow versions in the same major version?

Re: Use hadoop.relaxed.worker.version.check to allow versions in the same major version?
Hey Karthik,

We already support this for HDFS, see HDFS-2983 (Relax the build
version check to permit rolling upgrades within a release).
We should do so for Yarn as well, MAPREDUCE-4150 tracks this.  I don't
think Ahmed is working on it so would be great for you or someone else
to take it.

Thanks,
Eli