Accumulo >> mail # user >> Error BAD_CREDENTIALS

+
Tim Piety 2013-01-08, 15:28
+
John Vines 2013-01-08, 16:37
+
Tim Piety 2013-01-08, 16:45
Re: Error BAD_CREDENTIALS
That guide is accurate. You can have a different password. You will be
prompted when you log into the shell, unless you use the -p argument, but
then your password is in cleartext in your history FYI.