Hadoop >> mail # user >> The method setMapperClass(Class<? extends Mapper>) in the type Job is not applicable for the arguments

+
Ronan Lehane 2013-02-09, 17:57
+
Harsh J 2013-02-09, 18:09
Re: The method setMapperClass(Class<? extends Mapper>) in the type Job is not applicable for the arguments
Hi Harsh,

Thanks for getting back so quickly.

The full source code is attached as there's nothing sensitive in it.
Coding wouldn't be my strong point so apologies in advance if it looks a
mess.

Thanks

+
Harsh J 2013-02-09, 18:35