HBase >> mail # user >> Configure another LoadBalancer?

Configure another LoadBalancer?
Hi,

In the HBase doc it's explained how we can change the balancer period
http://hbase.apache.org/book/config.files.html), but I'm not able to
find how to configure the balancer class.

The balancer used is DefaultLoadBalancer which extends
BaseLoadBalancer which implements LoadBalancer. I guess that if I want
to do my own load balancer, I just have to extends BaseLoadBalancer
and give it to HBase, but how?

Thanks,

JM