Pig, mail # user - issue with partioning sdf

Re: issue with partioning sdf
Aniket Mokashi 2012-02-02, 05:51
I think pig will use default partitioner for the same.

You can use following syntax--
A = load 'input_data';
B = group A by $0 PARTITION BY
org.apache.pig.test.utils.SimpleCustomPartitioner parallel 2;

Take a look-

Aniket

--
"...:::Aniket:::... Quetzalco@tl"