Sqoop >> mail # user >> Sqoop eval function

Re: Sqoop eval function
Sorry,

To be more clear... you should be able to do something like:

MYVAL=$(sqoop-eval -query "SELECT COUNT(*) FROM test" ... |  awk
'/([0-9]+)/{print $2}')

or

MYVAL=$(sqoop-eval -query "SELECT COUNT(*) FROM test" ... |  grep -Po "\d+")

-Abe