Sqoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Sqoop Release 1.4.2 : Attemp 2

Re: [VOTE] Sqoop Release 1.4.2 : Attemp 2
Thanks for volunteering!

Two things though:

1) Not a show stopper.  You mentioned "test result (log/*.ant_test.log)" in
number 2, but I don't see them there?

2) The license file in "sqoop-1.4.2.tar.gz" doesn't seem to match the
tarball content.  In particular, it lists "lib/jopt-simple-<version>.jar"
and "lib/paranamer-<version>.jar", but they are not there in the tarball?