MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: MRUNIT basic question

Re: MRUNIT basic question
Hi,

There is a withConfiguration method.

http://mrunit.apache.org/documentation/javadocs/1.0.0/org/apache/hadoop/mrunit/TestDriver.html#withConfiguration%28org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration%29

But now it is recommended to actually get the default Configuration and
modify it (see documentation).
Bertrand

PS : There is a MRUnit mailing list which might have been more appropriate.

--
Bertrand Dechoux