Flume >> mail # user >> Lightweight workaround for FLUME-1137, Hadoop classes required for File channel

Re: Lightweight workaround for FLUME-1137, Hadoop classes required for File channel
You only need the hadoop-core jar. Thanks for pointing out 1137. Work is
progressing on this issue in
FLUME-1285<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLUME-1285>
.