From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Hadoop Yarn - samples
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 07:08:00 -0700
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Take a look at the dist-shell example in http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/hadoop/common/trunk/hadoop-yarn-project/hadoop-yarn/hadoop-yarn-applications/hadoop-yarn-applications-distributedshell/
I recently wrote up another simplified version of it for illustration purposes here: https://github.com/hortonworks/simple-yarn-app
Arun
On Aug 28, 2013, at 4:47 AM, Manickam P <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:Hi,
I have just installed Hadoop 2.0.5 alpha version. I want to analyse how the Yarn resource manager and node mangers works. I executed the map reduce examples but i want to execute the samples in Yarn. Searching for that but unable to find any.  Please help me.
Thanks,
Manickam P

--Arun C. MurthyHortonworks Inc.
http://hortonworks.com/

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICENOTICE: This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any printing, copying, dissemination, distribution, disclosure or forwarding of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete it from your system. Thank You.