HBase, mail # user - Not able to get data if Master cluster goes down in case of data replication

+
Hanish Bansal 2013-11-13, 12:10
+
Demai Ni 2013-11-13, 18:00
Re: Not able to get data if Master cluster goes down in case of data replication
Hanish Bansal 2013-11-15, 06:14
Thanks for Response Demai :)

--
*Thanks & Regards*