Hive, mail # user - [VOTE] Apache Hive 0.11.0 Release Candidate 0

[VOTE] Apache Hive 0.11.0 Release Candidate 0
Ashutosh Chauhan 2013-04-30, 05:42
Hey all,

I am excited to announce availability of Apache Hive 0.11.0 Release
Candidate 0 at:
http://people.apache.org/~hashutosh/hive-0.11.0-rc0/

Maven artifacts are available here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehive-154/

This release has many goodies including HiveServer2, windowing and
analytical functions, decimal data type, better query planning,
performance enhancements and various bug fixes. In total, we resolved
more than 350 issues. Full list of fixed issues can be found at:
http://s.apache.org/8Fr
Voting will conclude in 72 hours.

Hive PMC Members: Please test and vote.

Thanks,

Ashutosh (On behalf of Hive contributors who made 0.11 a possibility)