Hive >> mail # user >> Newbie - Hive Tutorial question, what format is the sample data file in?

Re: Newbie - Hive Tutorial question, what format is the sample data file in?
It is up to the user to decide what that INT means in this case. This
tutorial was created very early on. Since then hive has added support
for timestamp type which has a clear meaning.