MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Apache Hadoop and GPGPU integration

+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-02-03, 21:20
+
anil kumar 2013-02-03, 21:34
Re: Apache Hadoop and GPGPU integration
Oh..Apologies for the unnecessary response.

Warm Regards,
Tariq
https://mtariq.jux.com/
cloudfront.blogspot.com
On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 3:04 AM, anil kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am aware of how to setup a hadoop cluster having worked using it for
> over a year.
>
> I am interested in configuring hadoop to use the GPUs instead of the CPUs,
> using JCUDA or PYCUDA or PIPES or anyother mechanism.
>
> Thanks,
> Anil
>

> On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 2:50 AM, Mohammad Tariq <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Hello Anil,
>>
>>     You might find this link<http://cloudfront.blogspot.in/2012/07/how-to-configure-hadoop.html#.UQ7UY5vS8s0>helpful.
>>
>> Warm Regards,
>> Tariq
>> https://mtariq.jux.com/
>> cloudfront.blogspot.com
>>

>> On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 2:04 AM, anil kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I am interested in using hadoop to execute map reduce based CUDA code,
>>> for which i need to setup a hadoop cluster + CUDA.
>>>
>>> I have come across JCUDA, PYCUDA and CUDA C with pipes for hadoop
>>> integration, but have no clear idea on how to setup the cluster.
>>>
>>> Kindly help in the cluster setup process.
>>>
>>> thanks,
>>> Anil

+
Yanbo Liang 2013-02-04, 10:22