Bigtop >> mail # dev >> Project name conflict heads-up

+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-09-23, 16:57
+
Henry Saputra 2013-09-23, 18:22
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-09-23, 17:52
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-09-23, 17:52
+
Sean Mackrory 2013-09-23, 18:43
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-09-23, 20:11
+
Jay Vyas 2013-09-23, 22:24
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-09-23, 23:01
+
Peter Linnell 2013-09-23, 23:37
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-09-24, 05:21
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-09-24, 01:16
+
Bruno Mahé 2013-09-24, 07:09
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-09-24, 18:27
+
Jay Vyas 2013-09-24, 18:48
Re: Project name conflict heads-up
Thanks for the good feedback! I've filed:
and made it a blocker for the Bigtop 0.8.0

Bigtop 0.8.0 being a 'singularity' release is
our chance to get this right once and for all ;-)

Thanks,
Roman.