HBase >> mail # user >> Couting number of records in a HBase table

+
Shahab Yunus 2013-05-28, 22:23
Re: Couting number of records in a HBase table
Take a look at http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#rowcounter

Cheers

On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 3:23 PM, Shahab Yunus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Is there a faster way to get the count of rows in a HBase table
> (potentially a huge one)? I am looking for ways other than the 'count'
> shell command or any Pig script? Thanks.
>
> Regards,
> Shahab

+
James Taylor 2013-05-28, 22:45
+
rajeshbabu chintaguntla 2013-05-29, 04:59
+
shashwat shriparv 2013-05-29, 06:51
+
Shahab Yunus 2013-05-29, 13:53