Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Ready for review?

Ready for review?
Hi,

I consider the patch I created to be ready for review by a code reviewer.

It does what I want it to do and Hudson gives an overall +1.
The http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HowToContribute was unclear to me on
what to do next.

So, what should I do?
Simply wait / change the stated of the issue / ...

Met vriendelijke groeten,

Niels Basjes