Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE Results] change in bylaws to remove Release Plan vote

[VOTE Results] change in bylaws to remove Release Plan vote
The vote closed last night, with very positive results:
+1 binding: 14
+1 non-binding: 12
-1 or 0: none

I'll work with Chris to get the Bylaws doc changed, but the change is
effective as of 7:05pm PDT May 28, 2013.

Many thanks,
--Matt