Flume >> mail # user >> Flume NG and zookeeper

+
吳瑞琳 2013-02-08, 02:36
+
Roshan Naik 2013-02-08, 02:41
+
Brock Noland 2013-02-08, 02:40
+
Mike Percy 2013-02-08, 02:41
+
吳瑞琳 2013-02-08, 03:07
+
Mike Percy 2013-02-08, 03:17
+
吳瑞琳 2013-02-08, 03:50
+
Tech Mail 2013-02-08, 14:44
+
Roshan Naik 2013-02-08, 22:43
Re: Flume NG and zookeeper
Agreed with Roshan, VIP is best choice in present. If you want solution
based on Zookeeper, you should wrap to resolve notification and dynamic
configuration by yourself. Much better if someone can try to post patch for
this, not only load balance RPC client, aren't you?

-Regards