Hadoop >> mail # general >> reg installation of Hadoop on zLinux

+
Manoj 2012-09-28, 06:26
+
Nael Mohammad 2012-09-28, 17:12
Re: reg installation of Hadoop on zLinux
Hello,

Please move this conversation over to [EMAIL PROTECTED]. The
general@list is for discussion of project governance issues.

--
Aaron T. Myers
Software Engineer, Cloudera

On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 10:12 AM, Nael Mohammad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> On 9/27/12 11:26 PM, Manoj wrote:
>

>> Hi Team,
>>
>> We are part of Center of Excellence Group in Tata Consultancy Services.
>>
>> We are trying to install hadoop on zLinux(Linux on System Z).
>>
>> We downloaded a compatible version of IBM-JAVA from the below specified
>> link, but still we are facing the compatibility issue.
>>
>> http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/**HadoopJavaVersions<http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HadoopJavaVersions>
>>
>> Kindly help us regarding this.
>>

> What kind of issues are you facing? Where are the logs? What is exact
> error? Can you be more specific? (Screenshot, logs from the error outputted
> on the display)
>

> -nael

+
Karthik Kambatla 2012-09-28, 17:34