MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Pluggable distribute cache impl

Re: Pluggable distribute cache impl

If the files are already on a NFS mount, you don't need to spread files around distributed-cache?

BTW, running jobs on NFS mounts isn't going to scale after a while.

Thanks,
+Vinod

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE