HDFS >> mail # user >> reg max map task config

Re: reg max map task config
Hi,

As noted on http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/stable/cluster_setup.html#Configuring+the+Hadoop+Daemons,
and by its own name, the config 'mapred.tasktracker.map.tasks.maximum'
applies to a TaskTracker daemon and therefore needs to be applied to
its local mapred-site.xml and has to be restarted to take new values
into effect.

--
Harsh J