Zookeeper >> mail # user >> long time full gc

+
lei liu 2012-10-28, 12:41
+
Ted Dunning 2012-10-28, 18:24
+
lei liu 2012-10-29, 02:16
Re: long time full gc
That's true - the client needs to reconnect to the service (one of the
servers) in order to determine that the session is now expired. So at
a minimum it will take a few milliseconds.

Regards,

Patrick

On Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 7:16 PM, lei liu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> After full gc finish, the client receive disconnected event, and reconnect
> server, after the reconnect is successful , the client receive the
> session expried event form server. So  I think that need to takes a few
> milliseconds to receive session expried events from full gc  finish, that's
> right?
>

> 2012/10/29 Ted Dunning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>> Yes.  When the GC finishes, it will get the disconnect and session
>> expiration event.
>>
>> You can experiment with what happens by using kill -STOP followed by kill
>> -CONT on a ZK client.
>>
>> On Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 8:41 AM, lei liu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> > I have one application, that use zk client to create ephemeral znode, the
>> > session timout is 30 seconds,  if the application encounter long time
>> full
>> > gc, example 60 seconds,  after full gc finish,  can the zk client
>> > immediately receive session expried event or disconnected event?
>> >

>> > Thanks,
>> > LiuLei

+
Ted Dunning 2012-10-29, 05:47