Drill, mail # dev - Would not be able to join. PF updates within.

+
Yash Sharma 2013-10-29, 14:32
Re: Would not be able to join. PF updates within.
Harri Kinnunen 2013-10-29, 17:44
Not going to make it either…

Tim, are you getting my mails over the memory allocation thing?

Cheers,
-Harri
On 29.10.2013, at 16.32, Yash Sharma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Drillers,
> I would not be able to make it today.
>
> Updates:
> I am still working on the Casting proposal doc.
>
> I have added few rules to handle cast mechanism for operators/functions etc.
> Have also added a table of data type precedence to the proposal doc. Am preparing the cast compatibility matrix for now (something similar to : http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms187928.aspx).
> Can move ahead towards discussions on the proposal once the doc comes to a good form.
>
> Let me know your thoughts. Drop in your comments in doc & I would pick them up.
>
> Link to doc is attached to JIRA.:  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-259
> -Yash

> NOTE: This message may contain information that is confidential, proprietary, privileged or otherwise protected by law. The message is intended solely for the named addressee. If received in error, please destroy and notify the sender. Any use of this email is prohibited when received in error. Impetus does not represent, warrant and/or guarantee, that the integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that the communication is free of errors, virus, interception or interference.
+
Timothy Chen 2013-10-29, 17:49