MapReduce >> mail # user >> Documentation on installing Hadoop 2.2.0 on Microsoft Windows

+
chris bidwell 2013-10-23, 21:16
+
Angelo Matarazzo 2013-10-24, 12:38
Re: Documentation on installing Hadoop 2.2.0 on Microsoft Windows
Disclosure: I do not work for Hortonworks, I just use their product. please
do not bash me up
Angelo,
thats not entirely correct now.

Hortonworks has done tremendous amount of work to port hadoop to windows os
as well.
Here is there press release:
http://hortonworks.com/about-us/news/hadoop-on-windows/

Chris,
I do remember seeing hadoop 2.x for windows (
http://hortonworks.com/blog/announcing-beta-release-of-apache-hadoop-2/)
I never tried it myself it on windows but you can reach out to their
support forum and I am sure someone will be happy to help .
On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 6:08 PM, Angelo Matarazzo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Nitin Pawar
+