Flume >> mail # user >> Log4JAppender Sink Groups

Log4JAppender Sink Groups
Hi

It doesn't seem possible to configure the log4j appender to use sink groups
without running a flume agent on the node producing the log output. We need
to support high availability of the logging system and my understanding is
this is accomplished using sink groups. Am I missing something in how you
would configure this?

Thanks

Cameron Gandevia