Hive >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Apache Hive 0.12.0 Release Candidate 0

Historically we have never put a 3 day limit on voting a release. Normally
people tend to try it out and kick the tires. I am ok with this, in some
apache projects releases go +1 from multiple parties very fast and they
have bugs. A 7 day vote seems slow but it might be more realistic.