Accumulo >> mail # user >> Assigned and hosted Error [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

Re: Assigned and hosted Error [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]
To unstick your stuck tablet, do this:

1) bring up the accumulo shell as the root user

2) grant yourself write permissions to the !METADATA table
table !METADATA
grant -u root -t !METADATA Table.WRITE
3) remove the entry for the future location:

deletemany -b 3n; -e 3n; -c future
Delete { 3n; future:0 [] } ? y
4) Restart the server on 160.45.45.33
-Eric