HBase, mail # dev - Personal Info in POM

Personal Info in POM
Lars George 2012-06-30, 10:36
Hi,

Just a gentle nudge to all committers asking if you could check and update the info in the POM. Some are for sure outdated given recent changes in employment.

Also, please have a look at http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Hbase/PoweredBy and see if from your point of view all is in order, assuming you have listed something there before. I also suggest we start another round of asking on user@ to get this as current as possible? Would you agree?

Muchas gracias!

Lars
+
Stack 2012-06-30, 14:55