Hive >> mail # dev >> Hive projects for Google Summer of code 2012 ?

Re: Hive projects for Google Summer of code 2012 ?
Hey Bharath,

Great to see your enthusiasm for Hive! I would be happy to mentor you for
the project.  For the start, you can take a look at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/Roadmap for a list of open
projects in Hive. The document is bit dated, so some of those projects may
not be relevant. But, its a good source to start with to see if any of
these projects excite you.

Hope it helps,
Ashutosh