Hive >> mail # user >> Has anybody used index on hive tables? how was the performance gain? and best way to do index?

+
Echo Li 2013-03-19, 18:14
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-03-19, 18:22
Re: Has anybody used index on hive tables? how was the performance gain? and best way to do index?
Thanks Nitin! What about building index? my experience is that it take long
time to build index, is it that true or I just didn't do it right?