Hive, mail # user - Has anybody used index on hive tables? how was the performance gain? and best way to do index?

+
Echo Li 2013-03-19, 18:14
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-03-19, 18:22
Re: Has anybody used index on hive tables? how was the performance gain? and best way to do index?
Echo Li 2013-03-19, 18:47
Thanks Nitin! What about building index? my experience is that it take long
time to build index, is it that true or I just didn't do it right?