Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Where can I find old Hadoop Common Release Binaries?

Re: Where can I find old Hadoop Common Release Binaries?
Hey Carlos,

We don't release common separately from mr and hdfs. You can download
the hadoop binaries from this site (or preferably it's mirror).

http://apache.claz.org/hadoop/common

Eg the 0.20.2 binary is here:
http://apache.claz.org/hadoop/common/hadoop-0.20.2/hadoop-0.20.2.tar.gz

Thanks,