Hadoop, mail # dev - Where can I find old Hadoop Common Release Binaries?

Re: Where can I find old Hadoop Common Release Binaries?
Eli Collins 2012-08-05, 04:41
Hey Carlos,

We don't release common separately from mr and hdfs. You can download
the hadoop binaries from this site (or preferably it's mirror).

http://apache.claz.org/hadoop/common

Eg the 0.20.2 binary is here:
http://apache.claz.org/hadoop/common/hadoop-0.20.2/hadoop-0.20.2.tar.gz

Thanks,