Pig >> mail # user >> Maintain sort within GROUP BY?

Re: Maintain sort within GROUP BY?
I think you are looking for
http://pig.apache.org/docs/r0.7.0/api/org/apache/pig/data/DataBag.html#isSorted()

If I'm not mistaken, if your initially loaded bag is sorted, then they
would still be sorted in your group. If it's not sorted, you can sort it
first.