HBase >> mail # dev >> Finding some PreCommit Green

+
Nick Dimiduk 2012-12-13, 18:24
+
Stack 2012-12-13, 19:01
+
Nicolas Liochon 2012-12-13, 18:44
+
Nick Dimiduk 2012-12-13, 19:56
+
Stack 2012-12-13, 21:19
+
Nick Dimiduk 2012-12-13, 22:33
Re: Finding some PreCommit Green
On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 2:33 PM, Nick Dimiduk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I don't think so. The last act of test-patch.sh is to print the banner
> "Finished build." and exit. What does Jenkins do after it runs this script?
> Regardless, I no longer believe this is causing the endemic build failures.
> I'm more suspicious of the xargs/kill.

Want to try removing it for a while?

St.Ack
+