MapReduce >> mail # user >> RE: Cluster lost IP addresses

+
John Meza 2013-03-24, 02:48
+
John Meza 2013-03-22, 21:50
+
Balaji Narayanan 2013-03-23, 02:14
+
Azuryy Yu 2013-03-23, 03:31
Re: Cluster lost IP addresses
NameNode does not persist block locations; so this is still
recoverable if the configs are changed to use the new set of hostnames
to bind to/look up.

--
Harsh J
+