HDFS >> mail # dev >> Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.0.4.1-alpha

+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-05-28, 17:03
+
Chris Douglas 2013-05-28, 21:41
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-05-30, 18:56
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-05-30, 21:36
+
Chris Douglas 2013-05-31, 01:18
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-05-31, 03:41
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-05-31, 05:50
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-05-31, 06:41
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-05-31, 18:20
Ok, WRT HDFS-4646 - it is all legit and the code is in branch-2.0.4-alpha and
later. It has been committed as
  r1465124
The reason it isn't normally visible because of the weird commit message:

        svn merge -c1465121 from trunk

So, we good. I am done with the CHANGES.txt fixed that you guys have noted
earlier and will be re-spinning RC1 in a few.

Cos

+
Doug Cutting 2013-06-03, 07:18
+